Reporting to the Sales Manager, the training manager for AgriTech Corp. will be responsible for coordination and implementation of training programs and on-boarding new customers in the distributor/garden center channel of the $100 billion lawn and garden industry.
The candidate will have excellent communication and people skills, a propensity for solving problems, ability to manage new customer set up and training, and an aptitude for sales and marketing. The candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to manage several projects concurrently. The position will require approximately 25% out of town travel. Salary range is $50,000 to $60,000 and commensurate with ability and experience. A bonus program will be implemented after 90 days of employment.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining and updating our mobile CRM technology for distributor channel customers
- On-boarding new distributor accounts including fertilizer and amendment alignment
- Administering distributor shows and expos as directed by Sales Manager
- Coordinating distributor sales meetings and training activities
- Developing, coordinating, and executing garden center/dealer training and merchandising programs
- Partnering and co-managing customer service with executive account manager