While SoilKit is used by DIY homeowners, the program is also perfect for landscapers, municipalities and agricultural colleges. SoilKit is well suited for sale alongside other lawn and garden products in retail stores, especially near fertilizer.
BECOME A PARTNER
Why our partners love us
Distributor and retailer partners love pitching SoilKit because it can also increase sales of ancillary products like spreaders, gloves, fertilizer and a host of other soil amendment products. Soil testing with SoilKit also lends scientific credibility to the purveyor and offers you an environmental horn to blow when that message is important. SoilKit also comes with a variety of free in-store marketing materials and canned social media material – all the things that dealers want but – with their busy schedules – never have the time to create.
Landscape Contractors can increase efficiency and credibility with SoilKit
Most landscape contractors understand the value of periodic soil testing, especially for problem areas, but often find the traditional soil-testing process time-consuming, cumbersome, and expensive. SoilKit’s pro-pack is fast, easy, and accurate. The mobile and satellite-enabled registration process streamlines data entry and SoilKit reports make it easy for field personnel to apply precisely the right amount of fertilizer for superior results, often saving money. Some landscapers even use SoilKit as a marketing program, distributing inactive SoilKits (which cost a fraction of a live kit) to build credibility with prospects by demonstrating their commitment to science and environmental stewardship.
LAWN AND GARDEN CENTER
Lawn and Garden Dealers Increase Sales and Foot Traffic with SoilKit
For lawn and garden dealers, SoilKit unlocks a huge revenue opportunity with the 70% of American homeowners who spend an average of $500 annually on lawn care but end up dissatisfied with the results. SoilKit reveals a complete range of soil deficiencies, leading SoilKit customers to purchase 155% more soil amendments on average and return to their lawn and garden stores more often. The SoilKit recommendation specifies products that you already carry, right down to the number of bags, so employees can fulfill orders more efficiently. And with SoilKit’s science-based approach, your customers will experience superior results and credit you as their soil-care expert. That translates into loyal, successful customers engaged in a long-term relationship with your brand.
University Ag Schools Use SoilKit to Automate Soil Testing Programs
For decades, extension oﬃces of land-grant university agriculture schools have been the backbone of soil testing. But budget cuts, aging technology, and operational challenges often limit the reach of these programs. The SoilKit University Platform is transforming this model, by combining AG schools’ agronomy with:
- Online access to university-branded testing supplies
- Mobile and satellite enabled sample collection and registration that’s fast, consumer-friendly, and accurate
- Scientiﬁcally proven yet easy-to-understand digital recommendations, with links to University agronomists when questions arise
- Administrative support, including payment processing, report delivery and customer service
- Test data archiving and aggregation through the SoilKit research portal
And as for budget cuts? The SoilKit University Platform not only pays university lab fees but also generates royalty payments.
SoilKit improves soil testing regimens and supply chain management for municipalities
With hundreds – even thousands — of acres of parks, sports ﬁelds, recreation facilities and other green spaces under management, most municipalities perform soil-testing regularly. But the scale of these operations can make testing time-consuming and confusing, and lead to error and waste in soil amendment programs. SoilKit solves these problems by providing:
- A field-enabled sample-registration process that connects each sample to its speciﬁc location.
- An easy-to-read soil amendment report, specifying the precise types and amounts of amendments for each location and aggregated across locations for more eﬃcient procurement and supply chain management.
- A scientiﬁcally documented approach to soil management that insures against the over-application of fertilizer and demonstrates the municipality’s commitment to the environment.
Distributor and retailer partners love pitching SoilKit to clients because it can also produce an increase in sales of ancillary products like spreaders, gloves, fertilizer, and a host of other soil amendment products.