Free Shipping on All Orders!
**This kit only intended for use in Alabama**
This is a comprehensive lab-based soil test kit and technology platform that shows you precisely what your lawn, garden or food plot needs for a successful growing season.
This soil test ends guesswork and frustration, with test results that include recommendations for specific types and amounts of fertilizer and soil amendments. Uses proven Auburn University soil science to provide the fastest, most reliable route to success.
This soil test is not intended for potting soil. Please do not send potting soil.
- Soil sample bag
- Pre-addressed, postage-paid mailer
- Collection and registration instructions
- Customer care card
The product also includes:
- Online registration
- QR scanning
- Address geolocation
- Satellite-guided square footage calculator
- Email report notification
- Digital report with lab results and recommendations
- Pre-paid lab processing fee
- Online dashboard access
- Using the Mehlich I extraction method, SoilKit tests for: pH, Buffer pH, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, and CEC
Deanne Guthrie –
We had a problem with our front beds. Our shubbery continued to die and the bark had a red tint. We sent in a soil sample and we able to get the correct mix of fertilizer to fix our issues.
AL Farms –
Easiest way to find out what I needed.