Free Shipping on All Orders!
**This kit only intended for use in Florida**
This is a comprehensive lab-based soil test kit and technology platform that shows you precisely what your lawn, garden or food plot needs for a successful growing season.
This soil test ends guesswork and frustration, with test results that include recommendations for specific types and amounts of fertilizer and soil amendments. Results are based on University of Florida Turfgrass Science. All product recommendations are made by AgriTech Corp. UF/IFAS or FFL does not recommend or endorse products.
This soil test is not intended for potting soil. Please do not send potting soil.
- 12 soil sample bags
- 12 pre-addressed, postage-paid mailers
- Collection and registration instructions
- Customer care card
The product also includes:
- On-line registration
- QR scanning
- Address geo-location
- Satellite-guided square footage calculator
- Email report notification
- Digital report with lab results and recommendations
- Pre-paid lab processing fee
- Online dashboard access
The kit tests for the following lawn/plant varietals:
- St. Augustinegrass
- Landscape azaleas, camellias, gardenia, hibiscus or ixora
- Dooryard Citrus
- Garden vegetables
Using the Mehlich III extraction method, SoilKit tests for: pH, Buffer pH, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese, Iron, Copper, Boron, CEC, and organic matter.